Saturday, November 3, 2012

All Telugu Christian TV Channels

VISIT BELOW LINKS TO WATCH TV CHANNELS



PLEASE READ BELOW MESSAGE BEFORE CONTINUE TV CHANNELS

The Way To Heaven

This message explains how to be saved now so that whenever you die you will end up in Heaven.

You should not wait until later to be saved because you may die before you have another chance.

The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came from Heaven and was born supernaturaly in human flesh about 2000 years ago to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary.

The Lord Jesus Christ was born sinless, but everyone else is born with an inherited sinful and rebellious nature against God and is spiritually separated from God because we are descendants of the first two human beings named Adam and Eve.

The spiritual separation between God and mankind happened when Adam and Eve disobeyed God, which is why we need to be
saved in order to be allowed into Heaven.

This is why the Lord Jesus Christ came to shed His sinless blood, to die on a cross, and to rise from the dead so that those who want to be saved will end up in Heaven instead of the "lake of fire". (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 20:15)

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God and it says, "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus(God in human form) and believe in your heart that God(the Father) has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 10:9)

The Lord Jesus Christ says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 14:6)

If it is your desire to be saved, then pray from your heart the following prayer with your mouth.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I want to be saved. I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I thank You for shedding Your sinless blood to pay the penalty
for my sins and for dying on the cross for me. I confess that You are Lord(God in human form), and I believe in my heart that God(the Father) raised You from the dead on the third day in the tomb. Lord Jesus Christ, I ask You to be my personal Lord and Savior. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for saving me. Amen.

If you just now got saved, then you are now a Christian ready for Heaven. You need to start reading the Holy Bible so that you can learn more about the things of God. The first chapter of Romans is a good place to start reading because it teaches us how to live a life that is honoring to God until we get to Heaven.

░ ░╔╗╔╗╦╗░╦╗╦░╔═╔╗╔╗░╦░╦╔╗╦░╦░ ░
░ ░║╦║║║║░╠╣║░╠═╚╗╚╗░╚╦╝║║║░║░ ░
░ ░╚╝╚╝╩╝░╩╝╚═╚═╚╝╚╝░░╩░╚╝╚═╝░ ░


3 comments: